Award-Winning Muskoka Bay Club
Acclaimed architect Doug Carrick takes Muskoka Bay Club's natural features - mammoth rock ridges, wetlands and beaver ponds all hemmed in by forest - and delivers a stunning golf course with dramatic elevation changes, breathtaking vistas and a rare combination of playability and challenge.
"Our Best New Canadian course honour acknowledges what Carrick achieved in routing, flow and presentation and quality of golf shots," says Golf Digest. Simply stated there's no better place to play.
- 2011 - 5th Best Modern Course in Canada by Golf Week Magazine.
- 2010/11/12/13 - 9th Best Course in Canada by Score Golf.
- 2009 - Best New Clubhouse by Fairways.
- 2009 - Best Conditioned Course in Canada by Score Golf.
- 2009/10/11/12/13 - Best Course You Can Play in Ontario by Score Golf.
- 2009 - Project of The Year - Low Rise by BILD Association.
- 2007 - Best New Course in Canada by Score Golf.